Sunday, April 17, 2011

Norwex Spirinett

My mom recently fell in love with the spirinett because my brother had
burned her really nice Salad Master pot and turned it black! She tried
using the cleaner meant for the pot and using the enviro to clean it
which hardly made a difference. Then my mom thought of the spirinett!
She put a little bit of cleaning paste on it and cleaned the pot and
woala! The pot became like a new pot without a scratch on it! She
thought of using the spirinett because she used it once on the range
top, metal rim around the element , and it cleaned it like new without
scratching.

She was amazed that it didn't scratch her pot because the sales person
had told her to only use paper towels to clean it to prevent
scratching.

I'd like to note that this is something my mom had experienced and
that I hope others don't go and start cleaning all their pots with the
spirinett and scratch them! [Just in case...] =P

T.Y., Sales Consultant
Norwex Enviro Products

No comments:

Post a Comment