Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 Year Old Wool Carpet Stain

My Mom has wool carpets. While I was visiting her over Xmas, she said there was a stain on the carpet that had been there since we moved into the house in 1971 (ish?) that has always bothered her. She’s tried all sorts of carpet cleaners over the years to no avail.

I worked on these stains with water and an enviro cloth, and the stain is now barely perceptible. In fact, no one but my Mom would have noticed the original stain at all, as it was beneath the bed J haha … but, SHE knew it was there, and it bothered her, and she is happy that the stain is now, for all intents and purposes, gone. I’m sure that I could have removed even more of whatever had caused the stain, but its location was awkward to get to (underneath my Dad’s electric up-down bed that I could only move so far without breaking my back!!)

Our Enviro cloths are truly remarkable!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment