Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Optic Cloth

I have anti glare on my glasses. (Woops! haha I didn't know I wasn't supposed to use the Optic cloth.)
This is how I clean my glasses. I use a touch of dish soap with water and rub my lenses with my fingers. (This gets off any oil and dust.) After I rinse the lenses the water beads up on the lens and I gently tap the glasses to get off most of the water. Then I wipe the little drops of water with the Optic cloth, which by the way works fabulously! I have tried many different types of cloths and the Optic cloth works the best. This is hands downs the fastest, most efficient, and most reliable way to clean my lenses! No scratching and no streaking! I literally sigh with joy when I put my glasses back on. :) Good luck to you and your client.

Kerala

No comments:

Post a Comment