Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Travel Pack Size Enviro Cloth

i recently got my teeth whitened for my upcoming wedding. not at a dentist but at a salon to save money. save money i did, but it left my gums very sore for a few days. i could not brush my teeth because it hurt my gums too much!! i thought, well it defeats the purpose of whitening them if i cant brush them after i eat to KEEP them white! i had to find some way!! so i started using a norwex cloth, one of the travel pack small ones to brush my teeth after every meal.

it works to shine our bathtubs, furniture, appliances, shoes, windows.. why not our teeth?! right? so i replaced my toothbrush for floss and a norwex cloth for a few days. it didnt hurt a bit and it got my teeth nice and shiny.

its a good idea for people that may have sensitive gums or mouths
but i think from now on, i will keep one just for that purpose in my purse for times when i dont have a toothbrush handy. to give myself a quick touch up after drinking tea or coffee or red wine..
there is just no end to the possibilies with this magic cloth :)

Kira

No comments:

Post a Comment