Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Silver

Here's your laugh for the day! And maybe a new use for "The Cloth"!

I tried an experiment with my blue antibac cloth and am not sure if I should have or not. I think I've ruined it.

Have you ever polished your silver with one. I did! Went to use my Silver at Christmas and realized it hadn't been cleaned in quite a while. It was black. I took my cloth wet itwith warm water, wrung it out and polished my Silver cream & sugar, it took all the tarnish off it but my poor cloth was black and I haven't been able to get it back to it's original bright blue. It's pretty dingy. I've washed it with norwex laundry soap, and the kitchen dish soap and boiled it with each and it won't come clean. Any suggestions? Other than don't try it again!

It did an awesome job on the Silver so maybe I'll just keep it for that purpose only.

No comments:

Post a Comment