Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oven and Grill Cleaner

I didn't realize how dirty the highest part of the bathroom walls were until I took my enviro cloth to them. It took some effort to clean the very candle smoked, textured, vinyl wall paper but the difference was staggering. Yes, I love to soak in the tub with candles around.

I was inspired Tuesday when we were hearing stories about the Oven cleaner being used for jobs other than the oven or grill.

It was 3:15 am and I couldn't sleep so I decided to try the oven spray on those grey walls. I sprayed a couple of shots and I saw the clean streaks before I even could get my cloth up there. I was shocked at the difference and how effortlessly the dirt wiped away. I had to leave some of it to show my husband in the morning, although I did get the worst part off. I'm still so excited that I had to share my little 'Fun Cleaning Story' with you.

No Smell or Damage to anything!

Take care, Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment